Summary Letter – July 2021
LAGUNA LAKES COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
July 21, 2021
Board of Supervisors
Laguna Lakes Community Development District
The regular meeting of the Laguna Lakes Community Development District Board of Supervisors will be held on July 28, 2021 at 4:30 PM at the Lakes Regional Library, 15290 Bass Road, Fort Myers, Florida The meeting is also being hosted for remote access:
United States: +1 (872) 240-3212, Access Code: 261-151-397
The Agenda is included on the next page and a few points of interest are as follows:
- Enclosed are the regular meeting minutes for June 23, 2021, the current field report, with the financial reports for June having been sent under separate cover.
- Old business items include an ongoing discussion of irrigation issues, including discussions on the CDD contracting directly with Tucor, update on Tucor representative attendance at a future meeting, the tabled Irrigation Services contract renewal, with a new proposal to install additional flush points to be provided under separate cover.
- There will be more discussion on the feasibility of the roads transfer to the CDD including a memo prepared by the attorney on the question of liability.
- Supervisor Cutler will present a risk management project proposal.
- The Field Manager will present updates on various items including muck analysis, options on cane toad removal and a new landscaping proposal from Ramirez.
- There is a summary statement on House Bill 53, recently signed into law, affecting Districts with stormwater management systems, including pertinent information from the bill.
Any supporting documents not enclosed will be distributed at the meeting. If there are any questions or requests prior to the meeting, feel free to contact me.